The Foundation Stick
0.22 oz / 6.3 g
For tan skin with cool peach undertones.
Evens out skin tone and leaves your face hydrated with a fresh & dewy glow.
Flexible coverage: Light to Full.
COMPLETE THE LOOK WITH CONTOUR:
The Foundation Stick - 010
$40.00Out of stock
THE PERFECT BLUSH FOR YOUR SKINTONE:
The Every Day Bundle
$52.00 $56.00Out of stock
- Aloe Vera Extract: Provides soothing cooling benefits to the skin.
- Apricot Oil: Helps nourish and balance out the look of uneven skin tone
- Avocado Oil: Penetrates skin to lock in lasting hydration
Phenyl Trimethicone, Octyldodecanol, Octyldodecyl Myristate, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Copernicia Cerifera (Carnauba) Wax, Polyethylene, Methyl Methacrylate Crosspolymer, Microcrystalline Wax, Prunus Armeniaca (Apricot) Kernel Oil, Triethoxycaprylylsilane, Phenoxyethanol, Caprylyl Glycol, Hydrogenated Vegetable Oil, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Extract, Retinyl Palmitate, Tocopheryl Acetate, Sorbic Acid (+/-) Iron Oxides (CI 77492, CI 77491, CI 77499), Mica (CI 77019), Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891)
0.22 oz / 6.3 g
Hypoallergenic | Non-irritant | Sulfate-free | Fragrance-free | Paraben-free | Cruelty-free | Vegan
Free shipping on orders over $100
The Foundation Stick - 018
APPLY LIKE A PRO
HOW-TO APPLY THE FOUNDATION STICK
Moisturize and prime before use.
Lightly swipe foundation around the nose, cheeks, forehead and chin.
Dab with fingers, foundation brush or damp beauty sponge to blend into skin. For additional coverage, add more foundation in desired areas.
To set the foundation, control shine and lengthen wear, apply sheer setting powder with a powder brush.
the hype is real
Slide to see The Foundation Stick in action
How do I find my perfect match?
The million dollar question - and we've got the million dollar answer(s):
- DM us on Instagram or email us (email@example.com) to get direct help from our Shade Match specialists in finding you that *perfect* match
- Take our Shade Finder Quiz (it'll take you a minute, we promise)
- Check out our IG and TikTok page. We've got tons of content showing off how each of our 42 shades looks on real people and real skin.
- Buy samples! We get buying a full-size stick can feel like big committment. That's why we offer samples for purchase to help you feel your most confident checking out. If you purchase a sample, you'll automatically receive a 20% off discount code that can be used towards the purchase of a full-size stick.
How do I use The Foundation Stick for the first time?
For first time use, we recommend applying a bit of product on the back of your hand. This will warm up the formula making it extra creamy. Then, using a dense foundation brush, a beauty sponge or your fingers, pick up the formula from your hand and apply it to the desired area. Tap the product into the skin and watch it disappear! For more coverage or product, repeat as needed. Check out the video above as well!
What's the best primer to use with this foundation?
We recommend a primer that is best suited for your skin type. For instance, if you have oily skin, a mattifying primer would work best.
I have textured skin - can I use this foundation?
Of course! We recommend stippling the foundation into the skin.
Not familiar with stippling? Rub a dense foundation brush onto the stick to pick up product. Then tap the brush into the skin! Repeat as need to achieve the desired coverage you're looking for!
Do I have to set the foundation?
We recommend setting the foundation to lock it in for a full-day wear!
I have oily skin - Will this work for me?
Yes! We do, however, recommend setting the foundation (loose or pressed powder works) to lock it in.
Is the foundation water or silicone based?
The Foundation Stick is silicone based.
Can I return or exchange the foundation I purchased?
Yes! Please reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org with your order number, shipping address and what you require (ie. a return or an exchange). We will issue a refund for products returned within 14 days of it being delivered. We are unfortunately unable to refund the initial shipping charges and the cost of the return label will be automatically deducted from the refund total.